August 27th, 2019
As we get ready for back-to-school, we are doing a flashback campaign to get our community excited for the upcoming school year – and we would love your help.
We are challenging our community to dig through old photos, relive your school days, and – of course – share your first day of school style.
Participating is simple:
1. Find a back-to-school OR school-age photo of yourself
2. Share the image(s) on any social media channel (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
3. Use the hashtag #firstdayphotochallenge
4. Write a simple message of encouragement to our students OR share a brief back-to-school memory
5. Nominate three people, by tagging them, to do the same
We hope you will join us in this fun, back-to-school activity to help us get our students and staff excited for the new school year.
— Alana Russell (@AlanaRussell) August 27, 2019
Is it that time again? Best wishes to all those preparing for their first day of school. Here is a picture of me in #Kindergarten back in ’69!
— Dave Jaworsky (@DaveJaworsky) August 27, 2019
I accept the #firstdayphotochallenge from @wrdsb as students return to class next week. My favourite back-to-school memory was prepping my school supplies and connecting with friends! Don’t be afraid to meet new people! I nominate @JennCampbell77 @OnAirWithPJ @sandrabings pic.twitter.com/3iu7sZwMp4
— Casey MacDonald (@MacDonaldCasey) August 27, 2019
Categories: All Posts